Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A note for my next lover

Hi Well.. I am really choosy. I look totally different from how I look outside and in the house. I like rock and metal(yeah, you should too Short.................. Are you an artist or musician? If so, then so am I. Very importantly, I am most probably gonna devote to my career instead and hopefully you too. I can't handle emotions, I am really bad at it. One minor thing will fuck up the entire day or the entire relationship. So please treat me well.... I get jealous too. Well, I like to snuggle under the blanket and smell you. It would feels like forever. BUT then again I would be tempted to lead an ordinary life and settle down which is not what I want. I will go wherever my career takes me to. I ALWAYS ALWAYS compare. Yea annoying but fuck hahhhhh. Will you still love me?

No comments:

Post a Comment