Wednesday, December 14, 2011

An update

It has been pretty long since i've updated this blog........ A short summarise on what had happened.

1) DRAMAS

I've been mapling and playing audition. Hey! I'm not a geek(maybe), i have been watching dramas too! If you have known me for quite awhile, you should know that I don't like taiwan drams. BUT this time is different! Devil Beside You(惡魔在身邊) & Why Why Love/Exchange love(換換愛) rocks my fucking sock!  Both drama has the same main casts too!
Devil Beside You(惡魔在身邊)

 Have to admit his face looks kinda... weird in this picture^.

I swear this picture is sooooooooooooooo adorable ^ Looks so sexy yet gentle. ahhhh
I would rate this drama 7/10. The story plot is really good but the ending is really rushed and bad.


----------------------------------

Why Why Love/Exchange love(換換愛)

The angel and the devil brothers. I swear the guy on the right has a awfully cheeky smile.
I would rate it 7/10 too. 

Personally, I enjoyed watching Devil Beside You more than Why Why Love as i'm more towards high-school romance, bad school boy ending up with good girl. Cheesy right? Why Why Love is more dramatic towards the end and it definitely have an ending that is x100 better than devil beside you.

Oh and do listen to this song 


----------------------------------


2) Johor Bahru(City Square) trip with Eric, Junyong, Bryan and Zack

Sadly, no pictures were taken... so i'm gonna explain to you verbally & indirectly on what had happened on our trip. It was great i swear, plus it's the first time going overseas with friends and my first time stepping into City Square! This might be one hell of a wordy post from here onwards.

-Girl with no phone
We were supposed to meet at causeway point(cwp) and because I had no friggin' phone and I reached there first AND no one was there even though it's like 8:25 am already so dear me panicked. So, I. had. to. ask. random. people. to. lend. me. their. phone. It's not that easy alright! 
I went to ask a Filipino lady and she shook me away heartlessly... I know i couldn't possibly back down so, i aimed for my next victim-- a teenage girl. She seemed scared when i approached her. I swore she wanted to walk away from me and avoided eye contact with me.... AM I A BRAVE GIRL OR WHAT? 

-On our way to Johor Bahru(JB)
So everyone has arrived. Me and junyong wanted to convert sing dollars to ringgits and every cash converter need at a minimum of 100sing dollars to convert so everyone contributed a little, little. (joke hahahaa!) Access granted at the check point and yay on our way to JB!

-City Square Mall
At first i thought it was pretty normal but hey, it's not! There are plenty of fashion outlets and food outlets. Not to mention, there were also quite a number of fashion chicks and hunks around and the shop services ain't bad at all! I got a leopard print dress(i thought it was a top) and a sleeveless red Everlast top. Shopped and played and ate and then hours had flown by. We were deciding whether to head to Jusco or not but the taxi drivers seemed untrustworthy and kinda scary looking, it's probably not that safe to board his cab. Plus in the first place, he did not allowed 5 people to board his cab and next, there were no adults amongst us soooo yeah. But i trusted the cab driver k! So in the end, we decided to catch a movie and after many many many discussions we all agreed to puss in boots... i'll rate it 3/5. 

-The back alley of the back alley
Before the movie begins,  Zack brought us to the back alley were there is long row of small food stalls. The place is kinda unhygienic and dirty and almost everyone has a cigarette on their hand. We ordered stingray with sambal chilli on top *thumbs up* though singapore one's nicer but it definitely tastes better when you are eating with your friends. No kidding! 

-Seoul Garden
After the movie everyone decided to eat again LOL! Laughed SOOOOOO much there! Everyone was so greedy to take so much food. The thought of it makes me smile, really! Eric kept saying junyong's side of the cooking plate very dirty and the tofu in the pot, no one wants to eat it. Suddenly i don't know why i kept on laughing non-stop as i was picking out the hums for eric while finding my clams and ended up purposely tossing every food to eric's side. Even bryan can't stop laughing! LOL!! and the standing lotus hahahaha. Zack's ham went superbly overcooked and everyone was laughing too. We also tried jellyfish and a really long squid-like creature and left the longest and the biggest on eric's plate while he went to the washroom! Everyone started laughing again. We threw all the overcooked lotus and ham into the pot and... eric he... threw a bowl of fucking ice cream into it cuz he don't wanna eat already... and lastly a tissue in it. Geez! We were the last customers to leave seoul garden then headed home. Everyone's probably tired after waiting a majestic long queue at the msia bus stop.

-Back to Singapore!
I got fooled by everyone about something on the way back............................. it was really ridiculous! wtf! They made everything sound so real! Hope there's gonna be a genting trip! ;) 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment