Thursday, August 1, 2013

What have I been up to during the holidays

1# PAINTING AND DRAWING

Yup. it's an attempt of painting myself.. i gave it up in the end but will definitely continue it someday..
The main reason why i stopped was because the proportion is really bad(YES i am extremely bad with proportion)

Close-up

 Geisha drawing. Supposedly a tattoo design for a friend but... you know.. tattooing and stuffs take time for people to decide.

 An eye charcoal drawing. The drawing on the right and bottom right is not mine.

 Close up :3

 A work for a friend. Still incomplete.

For more of my latest(or old) works, you can follow me on instagram @huiyiyayo (http://instagram.com/huiyiyayo) and for any request(s) or enquiries, do drop me an email at huiyiyayo@hotmail.com 
Of course you can comment at any of my insta pictures so i'll notice them faster!

2# HAIRSTYLE
Previous hairstyle
 My fringe were about 3cm long below my chin so i can easily push them aside


Current hairstyle
TA-DAH. I switched to the 'emo', 'scene', 'punk' hairstyle.

Yep the little mark under my eye is a star. I drew it on myself hahaha.





YES OR NO? :)
 meows

3# MY SEPTUM PIERCED 

YES, it hurts. A LOT. 
If my venom tongue piercing was on a scale of 3.5/10, this one is about a 7.5/10! 

Other than this 3 main events, i have pretty much gained weight, watching animes, reading manga, slacking and chill and smoked hell lots of cigarettes. Ah, what an unhealthy lifestyle. School is starting in 5 more days and the old passionate me will be back (smiles widely). 

No comments:

Post a Comment