Saturday, October 1, 2011

Unexpected & unexplained phenomenon II

A follow up on this post (which was actually the previous post)

My friend kheng yuan found this website and decided to share it with me: click here
to view the story (The author will be called 'the girl' in this post)

Well I wouldn't like to admit it but the symptoms are almost similar to what the girl experienced on that website I've just given. To be honest, I'm not really scared because it's even something my parents nor my friends experienced it before and it's not really something proven, scientifically proven. There are some scientific facts about it but both the religious and scientifics has always disregard one another sooo...

This is what i think.. First, you don't know if you are too tired or you are half-asleep. Second, even if there is something, you cannot really see its true form.

I was doubting what I saw that day and decided not to write it down in the previous post but have decided to write now was because the girl who experienced what I did kinda like saw something too.

Well it wasn't right beside me. It's by my side which is the bed but a little further down which is between my upper and lower body. So it's beside my middle body.

It looked brown, not huge, it seemed like it was squatting or bending down
. It might be an Incubus. (Click here if you don't know what that is)

What the girl experienced seemed to be a sexual one. She said she felt sore after that. I was guessing why the Incubus beside my middle part of my body it's because where the female's genital are at annnnddddd he's checking out on me.

I did not feel sore alright.. or did i? So maybe it's because i have little sexual appeal, yknow dear old glasses me! So hahahahaha nothing happened except for paralyzing me which i don't know what the fuck was it for.

here are some scientific facts behind it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis Well i really don't know which to believe though...

Oh one final thing it is also said that your health may detoriate or death. Guess what? I got sick today.

No comments:

Post a Comment