Sunday, December 18, 2011

Mary

There was once a little girl called Mary. She was growing up happily with a group of lovely friends. Nothing could ever separate them. But soon, betrayal, lies and backstabbing was introduced to her. 

"Thanks for the disgusting memories that's stuck in my brain and haboured into hatred. I  know every now and then, everything that you do is reminding you of me. Sadly, I have not moved on, I've been dragging this all long with a betrayed heart, leaving a bloody trail that seeps into the pavement so one fine day you might walk back and see them. May it haunt you." cried Mary, wearing a sinister smile on her face. 

Stuck in a labyrinth, the word itself don't even bear justice. She was trapped in a dark labyrinth, not a difference from someone who has been blinded-- by lies. Shifting walls and unknown danger lurks in the darkness from hell of  the one who caused Mary's misfortune selfishness. 

"What did I do to deserve this?"  whsipered Mary to herself.

A map that leads you directly to hell. A compass that points you to an empty house. A victim that stabs you in the eye for being an innocent busybody. 

"Ignorance is bliss." says the heart.
"But I don't have any heart anymore, sweetie." replied Mary.

Darkness became the little girl's friend. Darkness is shy, it never replies back to the little girl no matter what she says. It has no opinions of its own. 

"Thanks for not judging me." mumbled the Mary, crouching in the corner.

Mary don't even know how long has she been with darkness. It's not fair. Mary don't even know if her death is nearing. But hey... isn't death similar to be swallowed in darkness? Mary chuckled in delight, followed by a laughter that scares naive little girls away. 

"I must be bonkers! Oh wait...... aren't I mad already?" said Mary, laughing again at herself.

Thanks for being by my side darkness, you are everywhere and i'm so glad there isn't anyone but us here. Time seeps into darkness, so as her sense of humanity. 

"Hey, can I be with you forever darkness?" asked Mary, bearing a killer clown smile. 

It was as silent as usual. Mary kept on laughing hysterically, very proud of her own idea. Suddenly, she let let out a painful, ear-piercing scream and followed by a mad woman's laughter, so similar to one who was trying to murder her own child... 

---------------------------------

So... how do like my eccentric mini story? ;) Oh and guesswhy did Mary scream at the very end. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment