Friday, May 11, 2012

A7x Concert @ Singapore!


Hello all! If you've followed me on twitter or have any connection(s) with me at any social networks, you'd probably know that I'm a metal-rock lover. SO YES! Last last Saturday, the 28th of April, Avenged Sevenfold came to pay a visit to our little island!


Cuzzie Kiew & I met up first to queue up in order to get a good view but unfortunately when we reached there, the line was SO LONG. We reached there around 2pm when the concert starts at 8pm! 6 hours of waiting is no damn joke! Plus the Sun was not showing any mercy at all :(

But what cheered me up was that seeing so many a7x fans! All of us shared one thing in common which is 'A7X'. Awwww! ^_^

 Cuzzie's kiew Cheap Monday tote bag + BB.

My circle and skull studded sling bag.

Suddenly, people at the front were standing up and both of us quickly stood up and followed the crowd and YAY, we got ourselves closer to the stage! Saw Anis and her friends queuing in front of us(what a small world) and she said they started queuing since 11am. So actually arriving at 2pm lead us pretty back. Lucky us!

AND AGAIN, the crowd at the front moved and both of us dashed to the front and yes cut queue(DUH, we paid for the tickets!)(Cuzz shan and the rest joined in here) and got ourselves 3rd row from the stage

Before I forget, there was this funnt malay guy in front of us who pointed up the sky and shouted "The Rev, The Rev up there!" rofl! If you didn't get the joke, The Rev was a7x's ex-drummer who unfortunately passed away(R.I.P), and the sky, meaning heaven. GET IT? 

WE WERE THEN THIS CLOSE!
ESTIMATED 2.3M AWAY FROM SYNYSTER GATES, since he always stands at the right. HAHAHA.

Cuzz shann, me and cuzz kiew! <3 

Before the concert began, the people already started shouting, 'SEVENFOLD, SEVENFOLD!' See how happy and mad everyone is! ^_^

When it was reaching 8pm, the crowd at the back started PUSHING and I ended up in the 2nd row(lucky me) or else i'd have been literally lying onto a guy in yellow......

FINALLY THE CONCERT STARTED! The first song that was played was 'Nightmare'. Everything was amazing! The lights, the music, the people, a7x. The music was so loud(not complaining) that I couldn't even hear my own voice! 

NIGHTMARE
& of cos I didn't record this! I was at the 2nd row *smirks* NIGHTMARE WAS SO SICK, THE CROWD MADE EVERYTHING SICKER! LOL, cuzzie kiew got out of the mosh pit during this song. TOLD YOU IT WAS FUCKING FULL OF PUSHING AND PULLING. 
You are really at a disadvantage if you are a girl, unless you are fat or strong(no offence!).... 

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY

I have to say.. I suffered quite a lot. Many touchings here and there(well don't think dirty!) I didn't really care about the touchings BUT there was this tall malay guy, who is at my south-east and his left hand was literally on my shoulder and kept on hitting my neck! WAIT, there's more! There was this guy who is in my right and he kept on elbowing my head! Not fun to be trapped between 2 guys I can't shake off!

At the 3rd/4th song, cuzz shan and I had to went out. I was shock to see cuzz shan sweating so much,  so close to blacking out gosh :( Thanks goodness a built malay guy saw us poor kitties drowning and helped us. Phew. Thank you whoever you are!

SO, we 3 girls were kinda BURIED ALIVE in the crowd while the 3 guys were alive and kicking... (Learnt this phrase from Eric, a friend of mine who went for the concert too)

SECOND HEARTBEAT

THEY PLAYED SECOND FUCKING HEARTBEAT(my faved a7x song). There was a slim chance they would play this cuz it wasn't the the nightmare album. Many many people requested it and they played it! I am so, so, so happy that they played it *cries tear of joy* See how the crowd sings along! Damn sick!

AFTERLIFE

Yes I pathetically recorded this... and it only plays halfway. Really what the fuck.. For those who don't know about a7x's afterlife(well, you must suck), the singing starts @0:40. Love it when everybody sings along! Please come and visit Singapore again!

Cuzz shan recorded the rest of the songs. You can see them if you add me on fb. http://www.facebook.com/hui.yi.79 OR just youtube search them.

picture spammmmmmmmmmmmm!









Ok, the 3 pictures on top are the same picture. I liked all the effects so i decided to put them all up. Pardon me.

A7X foREVer
Cuzzie Shan is the artist! Many cheers to her!(She painted it on her wall. SICK OR WHAT?!) 

Ok bye! Many love to all a7x's fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment