Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

  ~  Happy Mother's Day Mummy  ~



-----

Dear mom,

Thank you for everything you've done me. Whenever I'm annoyed and speak rudely to you, you always understand and rarely reprimand me for my impoliteness. You allowed me to pursue what I want after my secondary school education even though the fees for my tertiary education is much more expensive than poly. Because of my selfish decisions, you have to get jobs to provide sufficient fees to allow to me study there and at the same time contribute to our family monthly income.

I love your homemade food. Thank you for being so understanding and willing to hear out why I wanted a tattoo when I said I'm going to get them soon. I love how close we are to each other. 

Day by day, you are growing older but still you've never stopped caring for me lesser. I'm sorry at times I get annoyed when you keep calling when I'm outside. I'm sorry for talking to you rudely. I love you very much. I've been extremely reliant on you. Without you I'd be lost. 

Last year, I've stumbled into a pitfall. I'm sure you know, even though I didn't tell you (what happened). Not to mention, I did really badly for my O's and yet you didn't scold me. Because of your extreme kindness and understanding, I was able to fully and honestly tell you that I would get 22 and above and O's. It ended up being a 24 but you still smiled and said, '24 then it shall be, what has done has already been done, just work harder next time.' 

When I started smoking and you found out, you only quietly search for my cigarettes boxes I hid in my room when I'm not in the house and throw them away even though you have the very rights to scream in front of my face. I'm sorry mum, this is probably one thing I can't give up. Cigarettes are like my very dose of confidence. Without it I'm weaker. 

I'm definitely inferior to so much more daughters out there in the world. Sometimes I wish you would care less for me and care for yourself more. I don't deserve that amount of love and kindness you shower me with.

I'll do my best in my future school and make you proud. 

Love, your daughter. 

-----

Everyday our parents grow older and weaker. Everyday we are growing stronger and more oblivious. 


Always love your parents and never treat them as an embarrassment to you just because they are old and wrinkly (I wouldn't dare to judge your family relationship, if so I'm sorry I didn't know). 

Some pictures of my Mummy and I when I was still a baby~kid hehe. 
YES, I LOOK LIKE A BABY BOY WHEN I WAS STILL SEVERAL MONTHS OLD. SHUT UP! 





I swear if I was a guy, I'd probably be damn cute and good-looking. Oh well, sadly I'm a girl or else there'd be one less lonely girl HAHA.  

Now I look like a girl hehe ^

妈妈我爱你,  私はのミイラ愛する, saya sayang ibu, te amo mamita. (I pathetically googled them)


  ~   I love you  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment