Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Cuzzie Low Johnna's wedding dinner

I'M FINALLY BACK GUYS.

It's the school holiday now and school has been reaaaaaally busy. I am currently studying at lasalle college of the arts (yay). I'll further blog about school and stuffs the next time. Sooooooo, I'll be starting with my cousin's wedding dinner. I swore it has been YEARS since I've been invited and attended one.

 Before heading to Warren's community club, cuzzie kiew and I went to bugis for some mini gaigai.

 Yes guys, picture(s) doesn't lie!! This is the strawberry Vanilla cupcake from twelve cupcakes!!! It's omnomnom licious. The Red Velvet cupcake tasted the best -- not overly sweet, right amount of fluffy cheese that compliments and brings out the nicely baked soft sponge. (didn't took a picture of it :'<)


Bought a school-team inspired dark forest green top with 'GEEK' printed on it from topshop and an aztec print cropped top from bugis street! Show y'guys next time~

Back to the post.
On the shuttle bus to Warren CC. 

Cuzzie faith and my 老妈(mummy)!


Decoration stand thingy lol. pardon the ugly angle and all. I have to quickly take a picture of it cuz it'd be embarrassing to stand there awkwardly and take a picture of it. (I'm not even a photographer or the photographer there in the first place.)







 kiew and low


 my self drawn henna!~*~*~*~*~ ^.^


 chinese tea through the glass

 red wine through the glass

 chinese tea from top

 red wine from top



 Apparently I heard her soon-to-be husband is a CID. Cool or what guys?!
I've only met cuzzie johnna low since I was like 2 or 3 only and I had no memories of her at all but only in pictures. It's nice to see her again although we don't know each other.


my chio kiew





 hehe

Wore mummy's watch. Hahaha! 

 Here comes the bride~~~~~~~~ Stupid image is stupid(blur). 



"Wedding Cold Dish Combination"

 The egg taste SO GOOD. Cuzzie kiew keep saying I aim for the common food but the egg is really damn nice lor!! 
The seafood beside the egg ranks in 2nd for this dish hehe. Dish rating: 6/10

"Braised Shark's Fin with Crab Meat"
Dish rating: 7.8/10
YAY! It's been foreeevvverrrrrr since i've eaten shark's fin soup. >w<

"Steam Garoupa in 'Hong Kong' Style"
 Dish rating: 7.7/10

The flesh goes so wonderfully with the sauce.. I can eat this forever.... 

"Roasted Cripsy Chicken with Fragrant Garlic"
 Dish rating: 6.7/10

LOOK AT THE CRISPY SKIN. It's oh my god fucking yummy. NOM NOM NOM 




kiew observing my crack-until-cannot-crack-already iphone. 

 yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm seng!

"Fried Spare Ribs in Coffee Sauce"
Dish rating: 4.9/10 
Don't even bother explaining it lol! The title itself is a turn-off already. Taste like popcorn. Went to the toilet to spit out the second piece of meat lol.

 Camwhore in da toilet~

 Pretty toilet. I think quite classy + grungy lor. Would be better without the 'no smoking' and 'OK' toilet signs. Bleh.
"Braised Pacific Abalone & Canpoy with Vegetables"
 Dish rating: 7/10

 Hehehe. ALL MINE SUCKERS. 

"Fried Tiger Prawns with Oatmeal"
Dish rating: 7.7/10 
YAYAYAY. One of my favsssss

The son and wife of Mummy's cousin, first time I've seen them. Hi family! 

They say I look older than cuzzie kiew sia and she keep giving me the smirking/jiaobin face!!! OMG WHYYYY is it because I smoke?! But I havent smoke for weeks already. Must be my hairstyle and nose piercing right...? :<

My Ahyi(faith's mummy), Mummy, Papa and Mummy's cousin(biaoge)

"Fried Rice with Seafood Wrapped with Lotus Leaf" 
 Dish rating: 7/10 
I was already pretty full from the wine and food already so I only had a little... 

"Sweetened Red Bean Paste Cream with Lotus Seed"
Dish rating: 7.7/10 
I love this dessert a lot!!

Bidding farewells and preparing to leave~
Also Mummy's Cousin(seated), followed by his daughter(seated)m which is also sort of my cousin. Hi family again! I have no idea who the two who's standing are.

 Mummy and Daddy!

I forgot who they are but I was really happy when that uncle say anything must keep in contact. Aww family above all.

 On the shuttle bus back to choa chu kang mrt~

Wedding gift! 

The Pretty Reckless - Superhero  x skull studded pouch bag.
camwhores~

 I swear I love this shot so muchchchchchhchchchh!!! *smirks*

 I look sober. Yes I am sober but not as sober as you think okay!



BYE SUCKERS. Remember to rate the post below!~ *blows a kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment